Monday, January 7, 2008

1st Monday of the year

Hey yoo...today's the first monday of 2008!

Three seconds before I started typing here I was still like...dreaming...it's a very sleepy morning for me. Looking at the calender (and realising that, oh, it's the 1st monday of the year!) wakes me up, somehow, haha...

Huh...sleepy...? Too late last night?...after-effect of holidays?...weekends?...oh, oh ya, we had very nice weekend. Mars said we have not been shopping so intensively for a really long time...he looked very contented with close to 10 bags in our hands when we left the shopping mall(s)...

picture taken from http://images.jupiterimages.com/common/detail/40/93/23289340.jpgYa...so I was really like half-dreaming even after I switched on my computer and checked my company mailbox (something I really don't like to do on Monday)...surprisingly I saw an empty mailbox (which is good...though a little strange, haha)...

Ok, enough crap...I am here for a purpose...

I wanna wish everybody (Mars and Venus inclusive, of course, haa)...a HEAD START for 2008!!!




Venus

ps: If you were sleepy this morning, do something to wake yourself up...writing something (eg. what I am doing now) is...effective, at least for me...haha~!

No comments: