Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I'm still here~

It's been a terribly long time since I last blogged here. I'm SORRY~

Life's been...full of ups and downs over here. Too long a story to tell, and I guess I'm just gonna skip those.

It's spring/summer, so I thought, time to cheer up~

I do have tons of photos that I could share, and of course I don't have them in hand now, as I'm in the office. There're so many of them till I really have no idea which one I should choose and share.

I'm thinking of giving this place a new outlook though. This green/white color is getting outdated. I might be (I said might...ok) changing the background a little bit, just give it a little change in taste, would be good for a refreshment I guess.

And I just realised that I only have 20 posts for life in US, when I've already been here for more than half a year now. It shows how lazy I have become? Or how busy...(nvm)

How's everybody doing? :)



Best wishes,
Venus

ps: ok, I try to get some photos for the blog tonight, :)

2 comments:

董百勤 said...

welcome back

ya really half year your didny update....

Mr Wai said...

venus:

I'm working hard for my 3.50 goal, and i can see my improvement since last semester.

I know I can do it, luckily it's still not too late.

All the best to you over there!